|Unsalted Butter, cold||115g|
|U.S. Cream Cheese||114g|
|Pumpkin, roasted and chopped||80g|
|Red Capsicum, finely chopped||40g|
|Green Capsicum, finely chopped||40g|
- Mix butter into plain flour, permeate and salt until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add in egg and mix till a dough is formed. Wrap with plastic wrap and place in chiller for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to 3 mm thickness and mold onto quiche mold with each dough weighing approx. 36g.
- Mix cream cheese and whipping cream together till smooth.
- Slowly whisk in the eggs with the salt and black pepper to form the quiche filling.
- Place pumpkin, smoked salmon, red and green capsicums into each quiche mold.
- Pour approx. 60g of quiche filling into each quiche mold.
- Bake at 180˚C for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 7 quiche.